Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Podcast PD

I have recently begun listening to podcasts for more professional development purposes. They are usually the perfect length for my drive into work and I can start my day with an inspired thought or practical idea related to  tech integration. Podcasts can be downloaded to your mobile device or accessed via an Internet browser. For Apple users, Apple's podcast app is what I use. For Android users, some options include the BeyondPod app or Player FM.
There are so many great ed-tech podcasts to choose from that you may have a hard time determining where to begin. I tend to listen weekly to the Google Teacher Tribe to make sure I am "in the know" about all things Google, but have also enjoyed listening to Cult of Pedagogy and the House of EdTech.  Here are a few more options to consider.








                                                                                                                               (Image Credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment